Taking too many science classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kiddynamite914

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. So is there such a thing as taking too many science classes? I know as an undergraduate you should be taking classes you are interested in, and I just happen to be interested in anything biology related? For instance, I have already taken Neurobiology 1 and 2 and Endocrinology. This semester I will be taking Endocrine Physiology (higher level graduate course), immunology, and Neurobiology of sleep (unless I am taken of the wait list for Lab in Developmental Biology). Will this make me seem like an one dimensional student or "boring
to adcoms? Thanks
 
I was a science major...
So youre kinda stuck taking a lot of science courses lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. So is there such a thing as taking too many science classes? I know as an undergraduate you should be taking classes you are interested in, and I just happen to be interested in anything biology related? For instance, I have already taken Neurobiology 1 and 2 and Endocrinology. This semester I will be taking Endocrine Physiology (higher level graduate course), immunology, and Neurobiology of sleep (unless I am taken of the wait list for Lab in Developmental Biology). Will this make me seem like an one dimensional student or "boring
to adcoms? Thanks
No...
 
I think it depends on the difficulty of your university. 12+ credits of science is very manageable at my school.