Taking too many science classes

kiddynamite914

2+ Year Member
May 18, 2015
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello. So is there such a thing as taking too many science classes? I know as an undergraduate you should be taking classes you are interested in, and I just happen to be interested in anything biology related? For instance, I have already taken Neurobiology 1 and 2 and Endocrinology. This semester I will be taking Endocrine Physiology (higher level graduate course), immunology, and Neurobiology of sleep (unless I am taken of the wait list for Lab in Developmental Biology). Will this make me seem like an one dimensional student or "boring
to adcoms? Thanks

About the Ads

Glazedonutlove

2+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2015
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Hello. So is there such a thing as taking too many science classes? I know as an undergraduate you should be taking classes you are interested in, and I just happen to be interested in anything biology related? For instance, I have already taken Neurobiology 1 and 2 and Endocrinology. This semester I will be taking Endocrine Physiology (higher level graduate course), immunology, and Neurobiology of sleep (unless I am taken of the wait list for Lab in Developmental Biology). Will this make me seem like an one dimensional student or "boring
to adcoms? Thanks
No...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.