Talking about not getting in

Started by SScrewed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SScrewed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UCI has a Q about what obstacle you've faced and what you learned about yourself from it. I wanna write about not getting in the first time I applied and that I learned the importance of perseverance, etc. Is it inappropriate to write about not getting in?
 
UCI has a Q about what obstacle you've faced and what you learned about yourself from it. I wanna write about not getting in the first time I applied and that I learned the importance of perseverance, etc. Is it inappropriate to write about not getting in?
How could that be inappropriate? I think it's fine. Though, you probably led a pretty safe and uneventful life if that's the worst obstacle you've faced! :laugh: (which isn't a bad thing)