Tampa Kaplan May 14

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chachi2579

chachi2579
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I will be taking the Kaplan class at USF in Tampa this May 14-July-09. I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be there. If so maybe we could start a study group with some others, im open to any ideas I just want to pass the test with the best scores I possibly can....Anyone let me know.
Thanks
Chachi
 
You and me both trying to form an OAT study group. Too bad.......we are you living in the same city. Otherwise, you would have me to be you first member. Wait....or you boy or girl? I prefer girls. I think an OAT study group is such a good idea. Oat is such a big exam. Nobody else would understand how much stress and pressure i have. I appreciated the student doctor forum, but I still feel that I am fighting OAT alone. Sad.
 
nicnicinc said:
You and me both trying to form an OAT study group. Too bad.......we are you living in the same city. Otherwise, you would have me to be you first member. Wait....or you boy or girl? I prefer girls. I think an OAT study group is such a good idea. Oat is such a big exam. Nobody else would understand how much stress and pressure i have. I appreciated the student doctor forum, but I still feel that I am fighting OAT alone. Sad.[/QUOTE

Im in Tampa and Im a guy. I guess Ill see you at the kaplan course if your in Tampa!
chachi