Target intern interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applejelly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Anyone with experience can tell me about the interview? Most importantly, what kind of questions do they ask (+ examples)? What do I need to be aware of? What's it like working there? What does Target have that's much better than other chains? Etc..

I've never worked before so I'm really nervous about this. Any help would be great. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

They don't invest in their pharmacies. Their computer system is ancient and slow. You answer to the store manager. I interviewed with them 4years ago and it was a double interview. The DM's interviewed me first. Then they wanted a store mgr to interview me because "we have to work closely with the store manager". I personally don't like Walmart or Target pharmacy because they just look at you as another department like electronics. The money they pay you is green and enables you to live comfortably and pay your bills. Go to work there for 2 years while looking for a better job.

I guess that's not good at the moment, but what was your interview like? How do they question you?

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's anything like their normal store employee interviews, then behavioral, behavioral, behavioral. Have multiple examples, too. Ugh.