Target pharmacy drug diversion

Started by clachan3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dude, are you determined to revive every old thread about Target or what? If you work there then you can read about it on workbench, if not then Im sure its not much different than any other drug diversion policy most other retail pharmacy chains already have in place.
 
Dude, are you determined to revive every old thread about Target or what? If you work there then you can read about it on workbench, if not then Im sure its not much different than any other drug diversion policy most other retail pharmacy chains already have in place.

Dude, it's a forum here. I wasn't trying to "revive" every old thread about Target, dude. I have learned a lot about the company in the past few months and I am willing to share some information with others who are interested. I don't think that's a crime. However, I actually agree with you that the drug diversion rollout is similar to other retail pharmacy chains dude. I just thought it was interesting that the company managed to make a big fuss over it. And dude, it's not cool being treated like all pharmacists are diverting drugs. Anyway, dude, I thought I should get all the "dudes" out of my system. Thanks :banana:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude, it's a forum here. I wasn't trying to "revive" every old thread about Target, dude. I have learned a lot about the company in the past few months and I am willing to share some information with others who are interested. I don't think that's a crime. However, I actually agree with you that the drug diversion rollout is similar to other retail pharmacy chains dude. I just thought it was interesting that the company managed to make a big fuss over it. And dude, it's not cool being treated like all pharmacists are diverting drugs. Anyway, dude, I thought I should get all the "dudes" out of my system. Thanks :banana:
Dude!

Just sayin.😀