Target Pharmacy Tech Interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wasteaway3

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I just had an interview with target for a pharm tech job. I though it went okay, but then the manager told me there would be a 2nd interview?

Does anyone know what they ask during the 2nd interview? generally speaking. or specifics if you have them. im just really nervous and would appreciate any advice or hints on how to secure the job...thanks!!
 
From what I've heard from people most retail techs don't even really go through a formal interview process. I didn't where I work. But anyways good luck. A second interview is a really good sign.