Target Pharmacy Tech Phone Interview

Started by NaotoS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NaotoS

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I'm a pharmacy student who is entering P1 this fall semester. I am looking for a pharm tech job now so that I can start my hours for PharmD licensure.

A few weeks ago, I applied to Target online and received a rejection e-mail a few days later. But then I got a call from the store yesterday and they asked me to do a phone interview today for the pharm tech job. I called a separate number prior to the scheduled time for the interview to answer some questions about financial history, birth date, address, etc. Then they gave me a confirmation # to give to the manager if asked for it.

So I scheduled the phone interview for today, but it's been two hours past the time I asked for. Should I call the Target store now or tomorrow to see what's up? I am kind of nervous just waiting here for that phone call...