Target Pharmacy Technician Interview

Started by foomba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foomba

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After months of searching, I finally landed an interview for a Target pharmacy. Apparently, there are 2 interviews, one with the the store manager and one with the pharmacy manager. I was hoping that someone with experience could enlighten me on the process? This will be my first interview so I am a little nervous... would like to be as prepared as possible. Thanks for the help in advance!
 
I interviewed with Target last summer, but I interviewed with the lead pharmacy technician and then the pharmacy manager. Target is a huge company, so I think you could probably find the interview question on Google since they just read from a prepared packet and write down your answers. It was your typical describe a situation when you had to multitask, describe a situation when you had to work in a team, etc.
 
I would highlight that you are pre-pharmacy and wish to become a certified pharmacy technician, but would like experience first.