Target Pharmacy Technician Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foomba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After months of searching, I finally landed an interview for a Target pharmacy. Apparently, there are 2 interviews, one with the the store manager and one with the pharmacy manager. I was hoping that someone with experience could enlighten me on the process? This will be my first interview so I am a little nervous... would like to be as prepared as possible. Thanks for the help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with Target last summer, but I interviewed with the lead pharmacy technician and then the pharmacy manager. Target is a huge company, so I think you could probably find the interview question on Google since they just read from a prepared packet and write down your answers. It was your typical describe a situation when you had to multitask, describe a situation when you had to work in a team, etc.

I would highlight that you are pre-pharmacy and wish to become a certified pharmacy technician, but would like experience first.