Tattoo during an interview

Started by bch18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bch18

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a tattoo on my finger, should I consider covering it up if I get an interview or is it not a big deal?
 
My next thought would be, where else does this person have tattoos? Just cover it. I have a covered tattoo myself.
 
It likely won't impact their decision to admit you or not but if you would feel more comfortable covering it, then cover it. I have 3 large tattoos to include wrist tats and no prof/admin has ever said anything to me; I also don't go around blatantly "flaunting" them.