Tattoo idea as I sit here on this brutal night shift

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're not wrong.

But as I've read more, I've become a stoic buddhist.

Which, in reality, is the guy from Office Space.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Turkey sandwich, crossed with a syringe that says "That drug that starts with D", Ribbon underneath that says "Illegitimi non carborundum"

Reactions: 2 users
"Master of Chaos, Slave to Triage" with a badass norse dude riding a dragon ride of the valkyrie style breathing flames of dispo onto the hordes below would be pretty cool.

Reactions: 1 users
Just stopping by to note that "LOVE PAIN" on the knuckles is a viable option depending on your dispo prescription preferences.

Can you easily tattoo on your knuckles "I don't care about you and your stupid complaints"?

Maybe you can tattoo that on your forehead, and you can only read it when you are squinting and it stretches out your forehead.

So a patient is talking endless about nothing, and you just repeatedly squint without saying anything. Maybe the patient will get the point.

So a patient is talking endless about nothing, and you just repeatedly squint without saying anything. Maybe the patient will get the point.

I just start looking at the TV and my watch. Sorry, when I'm crazy busy with multiple critical patients in the ED I don't have time to hear about your medical life story.

I used to be better at hiding it.