Taurus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fab4fan

TiredRetiredRN
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I was thinking about our poster here, the one with whom I've crossed swords on more than one occasion. I haven't seen him around much, and I was starting to wonder what happened to him (don't try to stretch that into saying I "cared" ;))

Anyway, just like a bad check, Taurus reappeared, but I noticed he had a status change: Resident. Let me be among those to congratulate you, Taurus. I know I busted your chops on more than one occasion about how long you were a med student. Now don't make me regret being nice.

Members don't see this ad.

Believe it or not, I was thinking about our poster here, the one with whom I've crossed swords on more than one occasion. I haven't seen him around much, and I was starting to wonder what happened to him (don't try to stretch that into saying I "cared" ;))

Anyway, just like a bad check, Taurus reappeared, but I noticed he had a status change: Resident. Let me be among those to congratulate you, Taurus. I know I busted your chops on more than one occasion about how long you were a med student. Now don't make me regret being nice.

I noticed that change awhile back. I thought it was strange how in the middle of a year (s)he became a resident from being a med student. But anyways yea...

Wow, I'm so flattered. An entire thread devoted to me. The words escape me. Ya'll know I have nothing personal against anybody here, even you fab4fan.

I completed my rotations earlier in the year and after I matched I switched my designation to resident.

Members don't see this ad :)