Taus and COMLEX Step 1???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ljw8993

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just downloaded the Taus method and really liked it. But...it seems a little outdated. I have FA 2010 and I don't plan on getting a new book and starting over with what I've already added into mine. I also have RRGoljan (2nd edition) which I'm guessing is fine since path doesn't really change. I also have various BRS books (will prob touch BRS phys and flip through anatomy for images since it's so dense) and Savarese OMT. I have Kaplan books and the vids that I got from someone that used them last year so I'm working through those with the systems and a little extra on the subjects I'm weakest.

I know that's a lot, so I guess my question is, since micro seems to be really heavy now, is it worth it to get Micro Made Ridic Simple?

That would put me at FA + MMRS + Savarese + RRG. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the Taus method and really liked it. But...it seems a little outdated. I have FA 2010 and I don't plan on getting a new book and starting over with what I've already added into mine. I also have RRGoljan (2nd edition) which I'm guessing is fine since path doesn't really change. I also have various BRS books (will prob touch BRS phys and flip through anatomy for images since it's so dense) and Savarese OMT. I have Kaplan books and the vids that I got from someone that used them last year so I'm working through those with the systems and a little extra on the subjects I'm weakest.

I know that's a lot, so I guess my question is, since micro seems to be really heavy now, is it worth it to get Micro Made Ridic Simple?

That would put me at FA + MMRS + Savarese + RRG. What do you think?

ljw8993, I am in your class so I will talk to you tomorrow about what I'm gonna do. I come up to your area after every break anyways to talk to the person in front of you. I am gonna use FA + RR + BRS Phys + BRS Biochem/Genetics. I will also use Savarese for OMM stuff. I think our micro education is very good so I'm not gonna use any other sources for micro. Pharm is ...well pharm. I may use Pharm flash cards to help with that. If I'm weak in any other areas towards the end of April or so, I may use another source but I doubt it. I don't want to have too many resources for board studying