Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have all heard about the tax rebate that is going to be going out in May and well into the summer. That being said, how are dependent students going to fair? I made over 3000 dollars last year and paid income taxes but I am afraid I will not qualify for the rebate because my parents still claim me on their taxes. I was reading an article on MSN and it addresses a lot of scenarios but not this one: the dependent student that has to work.
I could always ask my parents for the $300 they're getting in addition to the other money, but they'd just laugh at me and swear its not a child credit. 🙄
Any thoughts?
I could always ask my parents for the $300 they're getting in addition to the other money, but they'd just laugh at me and swear its not a child credit. 🙄
Any thoughts?