Taxonomy in TopScore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mag7ical

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
On all the TopScore Bio sections there seems to be a large amount of taxonomy & classification questions. They're really specific, asking about genus/classes.

Is the actual DAT the same?

Members don't see this ad.

On all the TopScore Bio sections there seems to be a large amount of taxonomy & classification questions. They're really specific, asking about genus/classes.

Is the actual DAT the same?

You just never know. I got like 5 taxonomy questions (ugh) when I took the DAT in September, but my friends who took it before and after me had NONE. It really depends on your test. I suggest you study it to be safe.

You just never know. I got like 5 taxonomy questions (ugh) when I took the DAT in September, but my friends who took it before and after me had NONE. It really depends on your test. I suggest you study it to be safe.

How specific were the questions? --Did they just cover down to Phylums or do they get more specific as in classes or orders?

Oh yeah..it gets pretty specific at times. Took mines today! lol in fact, i had a question similar to the debate we had in Avery's thread (somewhere).

How specific were the questions? --Did they just cover down to Phylums or do they get more specific as in classes or orders?

Sorry, I don't remember specifically, but it did get pretty detailed. However, I assure you that using Destroyer is more than enough practice for taxonomy questions... and the entire science section actually. Good luck.