mag7ical

10+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
On all the TopScore Bio sections there seems to be a large amount of taxonomy & classification questions. They're really specific, asking about genus/classes.

Is the actual DAT the same?

Jan 22, 2010
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
On all the TopScore Bio sections there seems to be a large amount of taxonomy & classification questions. They're really specific, asking about genus/classes.

Is the actual DAT the same?

You just never know. I got like 5 taxonomy questions (ugh) when I took the DAT in September, but my friends who took it before and after me had NONE. It really depends on your test. I suggest you study it to be safe.

Avery07

SDN Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
You just never know. I got like 5 taxonomy questions (ugh) when I took the DAT in September, but my friends who took it before and after me had NONE. It really depends on your test. I suggest you study it to be safe.

How specific were the questions? --Did they just cover down to Phylums or do they get more specific as in classes or orders?

About the Ads

AmpedUp

The Legend Still Lives
10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Oh yeah..it gets pretty specific at times. Took mines today! lol in fact, i had a question similar to the debate we had in Avery's thread (somewhere).

Jan 22, 2010
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
How specific were the questions? --Did they just cover down to Phylums or do they get more specific as in classes or orders?

Sorry, I don't remember specifically, but it did get pretty detailed. However, I assure you that using Destroyer is more than enough practice for taxonomy questions... and the entire science section actually. Good luck.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads