Taxonomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

klownzo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what you guys used to study taxonomy? I have been putting it off but with just under a month before my DAT I need to finally tackle it. It just seems so daunting... Should I memorize cliff? Feralis excel sheet? Something else? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I memorized cliff to the best I could. And feralis tax cheat sheet. Taxonomy will show up so be prepared.

I'm curious what you guys used to study taxonomy? I have been putting it off but with just under a month before my DAT I need to finally tackle it. It just seems so daunting... Should I memorize cliff? Feralis excel sheet? Something else? Thanks!
Craig Savage on youtube. I asked about this a few days ago. Got it nailed down completely in a few hours

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Taxonomy is such a clusterf**. There are so many different conventions being used. It seems pretty unfair to test on a lot of the material (especially outdated material) besides the basic general things.

Taxonomy is such a clusterf**. There are so many different conventions being used. It seems pretty unfair to test on a lot of the material (especially outdated material) besides the basic general things.
But how will you able to treat tooth sensitivity without knowing about slimemolds!