Taxonomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllIn4Dental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I guess its safe to say there will be a taxonomy question... I dont have the time to study them all..Does anyone who has recently taken it or know any of the most asked questions .. I know Ascaris is one that ive seen a couple times

Members don't see this ad.

So I guess its safe to say there will be a taxonomy question... I dont have the time to study them all..Does anyone who has recently taken it or know any of the most asked questions .. I know Ascaris is one that ive seen a couple times

just study the ones in cliffs.. there arent much in there anyway. Usually they are random

I originally thought only domain/kingdom/phylum questions would be asked however I've heard from others that there are some class questions so beware. I'm sure cliff's ap would prepare you for most of the questions but like prsndwg said, there may be a random.

And isn't Ascaris the genus or species of that white roundworm?? That seems way too specific to be asked.

I originally thought only domain/kingdom/phylum questions would be asked however I've heard from others that there are some class questions so beware. I'm sure cliff's ap would prepare you for most of the questions but like prsndwg said, there may be a random.

And isn't Ascaris the genus or species of that white roundworm?? That seems way too specific to be asked.

Also remember Ascaris is a parasite. I think that was on my test.