TBI Doc in San Diego

Started by RM38
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RM38

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a patient with a severe TBI moving to San Diego from FL at the end of this month and I don't really know anybody good to refer her to out there. Does anybody have any good recommendations? I looked at the UCSD website and they seemed to just do MSK/spine stuff, but maybe I am wrong. I just do botox for her as I really just do pain for the most part, but it would be better for her to see someone that can do both her spasticity management and also help her with long term TBI issues.