TBR 2016 Set (GChem, OChem, B/B, Physics) + Misc. Books + FREE Kaplan 2015 Set

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OverlyNeurotic

Non-trad, 2020-2021 cycle
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there!

I'm selling the following set of MCAT books:

1. 2016 TBR Set (I & II of General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Bio/Biochem, and Physics - Like-new, very gently used, no markings or writing whatsoever) - $150

2. Kaplan MCAT Biochem 4th Edition: $15

3. ExamKrackers 101 Passages - CARS 101 Passage Book: $25

4. NextStep 108 Passages - Verbal Practice: $25

If you buy the entire TBR set, I'll also throw in the entire 7-book 2015-16 Kaplan set & 2015 NextStep Psych&Soc books for FREE!

For reference, all of the listed books incorporated the 2015 MCAT changes and for TBR specifically, most of the changes in their books since 2015/2016 have been minimal to my understanding. I'm not sure, however, how much the Kaplan books have changed since 2015.

PM me or leave a message here if interested. All of the listed prices are without shipping included.

IMG-1800.jpg