1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

TBR Books, TBR Practice Tests, TPR Verbal Workbook

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by hopefulpessimist, May 15, 2014.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. hopefulpessimist

hopefulpessimist

Jan 28, 2014
    Hey! I am selling the physics, organic chemistry, biology, and chemistry Berkeley Review books. They are brand new with the exception of a few highlighting in the first chapter of each Part I book.

Price: $250 including shipping

I'm also selling the Berkeley Review practice tests. It's the bundle that comes with 7. I will just need your MCAT date and I will forward you the e-mail from the Berkeley Review with the access info. I was planning on taking it in August but I can call and change it to the date you are taking the test.

Price: $175

I also have the Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook. Brand new. No highlighting or markings.

Price: $100 including shipping

Let me know if you're interested.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. singingDr

singingDr PreMed 2+ Year Member

May 6, 2013
    Very interested in getting the TBR books. Will pay by PayPal

4. shirlz2608

shirlz2608

May 14, 2014
    Are u willing to ship to Singapore? I'm willing to pay more too.

5. hopefulpessimist

hopefulpessimist

Jan 28, 2014
    Everything has been sold.