TBR complete set 2012

Started by Nena01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nena01

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling the whole set for $280 plus shipping. Some of these books I didn't even open, the others are in excellent condition. Paid $340 for the set in Feb and I'm really short on cash right now.

General Chemistry I and II - very little underlining in pencil, erased all my answers and notes
Physics I and II - minimal writing in pencil, erased all answers and notes
Organic Chemistry I and II - BRAND NEW
Biology I and II - BRAND NEW
Verbal Reasoning - BRAND NEW

PM if you are interested.