TBR Complete set + EK + TPR Hyperlearning Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yourstruly49

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just testing general interest- will send out details if I receive any PMs. Please email me at [email protected] if my inbox is full.

I would strongly prefer to sell all of these books as one set but they can also be broken down into the three sections below. (And yes, I used SN2ed's study plan!)

BR Bio
BR Ochem
BR Gen Chem
BR Physics
$220, shipping not included

EK Verbal 101
EK Bio 101
$40, shipping not included

TPR Hyperlearning Verbal
$120, shipping not included

--------
Buy as a set: $380, shipping not included

Shipping/handling is $30 for all 11 books.

Also for sale is a Kaplan High-Yield Problem Solving Guide ($5) and another TBR Biology Part II book ($25).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Okay! There's been some interest, so I'll post this update. The price is still either $380 or best offer.

Conditions of the books:

Biology Part I & II, 2011
Bought brand new last year, no writing at all, pristine condition

Gen. Chemistry Part I & II, 2008
Org. Chemistry Part I & II, 2010
Physics Part I & II, 2009

Bought used, a couple scribbles (just a handful), but overall clean pages

-->Overall, the Berkeley Review books are in excellent condition.

TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook, 2010
Bought used and there are some passages with red pen marks in them but if you would like, I can email you the PDFs of those select passages.

EK Biology, 7th ed
Bought used, heavily written in and marked up but I didn't have any problems using it while I was studying.

EK Verbal 101, 2nd ed
Bought used, excellent condition- there are several pencil marks on some of the passages.

Payment via paypal please!

Still available! Anyone interested in the whole set for $380 or best offer please email me at [email protected] -- I'm in a rush to sell the books before I return to school and can ship them out ASAP.

Just a reminder that the TBR set would cost you $310 new + $30 shipping if you order directly from them.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
TBR, EK, TPR Verbal: Sold!

Still available: Kaplan High-Yield Problem Solving Guide ($5) and another TBR Biology Part II book ($25)