TBR, EK, TPR, Kaplan Books SN2ed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrypticMind

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am selling my all of my MCAT books. I want to send them all as a set, instead of individually selling them. I am asking for $600 for all the books plus shipping. If you have reasonable offers, send them my way and I will consider.

The Berkeley Review (Excellent condition):
-Organic Chemistry Part 1 and 2 (2012)
-General Chemistry Part 1 and 2 (2012)
-Physics Part 1 and 2 (2012)
-Biology Part 1 and 2 (2011)
-Verbal Reasoning (2013)
-Writing Sample (just throwing it in there)

The Princeton Review (Excellent Condition):
-Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2011)

ExamKrackers (bought used):
-Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology (Okay condition, a lot of highlighting, writing, etc.)
-1001: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Physics (Okay condition. I erased answers for Chemistry and -Organic Chemistry. Seems like no answers circled for Biology, but some highlighting. Physics has a lot of circled answers, writing. etc.)
-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques (Good condition. Seems like no writing done)
-16 mini-MCATS (Okay condition. Has been written in and answers circled. Some mini tests are clean though.)
-Verbal Reasoning 101 (2008) (Really good condition. Answers circled very lightly but I erased most of them. I accidentally dropped water on it one time, but let it dry; some pages in the book are a little wrinkly but you can still read it and everything.)

Kaplan (Came with the course I took. Barely used these books.):
-Review Notes: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Verbal Reasoning
-MCAT quicksheets (Just throwing these in. I used these, but they are still in great condition.)

AAMC:
-Official Guide to MCAT Exam (Excellent Condition)

We can do make transaction through Paypal or Chase Quick Pay and go from there.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone want to buy? I am willing to sell sets separately.

The Berkeley Review (Excellent condition): SOLD
-Verbal Reasoning (2013)

The Princeton Review (Excellent Condition): $40 plus shipping

ExamKrackers (bought used): $150 for all plus shipping
-Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology (Okay condition, a lot of highlighting, writing, etc.)
-1001: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Physics (Okay condition. I erased answers for Chemistry and -Organic Chemistry. Seems like no answers circled for Biology, but some highlighting. Physics has a lot of circled answers, writing. etc.)
-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques (Good condition. Seems like no writing done)
-16 mini-MCATS (Okay condition. Has been written in and answers circled. Some mini tests are clean though.)
-Verbal Reasoning 101 (2008) (Really good condition. Answers circled very lightly but I erased most of them. I accidentally dropped water on it one time, but let it dry; some pages in the book are a little wrinkly but you can still read it and everything.)

Kaplan (Came with the course I took. Barely used these books.): $100
-Review Notes: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Verbal Reasoning
-MCAT quicksheets (Just throwing these in. I used these, but they are still in great condition.)

AAMC: Will include for free when you buy. I have two copies. First come basis.

I will consider other offers! If you want all the books listed, I will sell them for $250 plus shipping or will consider other offers.

Hi,

I am interested in buying the tpr hyperlearning verbal. I'll go ahead and send you a message.

The Berkeley Review (Excellent condition): SOLD
-Verbal Reasoning (2013)

The Princeton Review (Excellent Condition): SOLD

ExamKrackers (bought used): $150 for all plus shipping

Kaplan (Came with the course I took. Barely used these books.): $100 plus shipping

AAMC: Will include for free when you buy. I have two copies. First come basis.

I will consider other offers! If you want all the books listed, I will sell them for $210 plus shipping or will consider other offers.