CrypticMind

5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

I am selling my all of my MCAT books. I want to send them all as a set, instead of individually selling them. I am asking for $600 for all the books plus shipping. If you have reasonable offers, send them my way and I will consider.

The Berkeley Review (Excellent condition):
-Organic Chemistry Part 1 and 2 (2012)
-General Chemistry Part 1 and 2 (2012)
-Physics Part 1 and 2 (2012)
-Biology Part 1 and 2 (2011)
-Verbal Reasoning (2013)
-Writing Sample (just throwing it in there)

The Princeton Review (Excellent Condition):
-Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2011)

ExamKrackers (bought used):
-Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology (Okay condition, a lot of highlighting, writing, etc.)
-1001: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Physics (Okay condition. I erased answers for Chemistry and -Organic Chemistry. Seems like no answers circled for Biology, but some highlighting. Physics has a lot of circled answers, writing. etc.)
-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques (Good condition. Seems like no writing done)
-16 mini-MCATS (Okay condition. Has been written in and answers circled. Some mini tests are clean though.)
-Verbal Reasoning 101 (2008) (Really good condition. Answers circled very lightly but I erased most of them. I accidentally dropped water on it one time, but let it dry; some pages in the book are a little wrinkly but you can still read it and everything.)

Kaplan (Came with the course I took. Barely used these books.):
-Review Notes: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Verbal Reasoning
-MCAT quicksheets (Just throwing these in. I used these, but they are still in great condition.)

AAMC:
-Official Guide to MCAT Exam (Excellent Condition)

We can do make transaction through Paypal or Chase Quick Pay and go from there.

OP
C

CrypticMind

5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
The Berkeley Review (Excellent condition): SOLD
-Verbal Reasoning (2013)

The Princeton Review (Excellent Condition): $40 plus shipping

ExamKrackers (bought used): $150 for all plus shipping
-Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology (Okay condition, a lot of highlighting, writing, etc.)
-1001: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Physics (Okay condition. I erased answers for Chemistry and -Organic Chemistry. Seems like no answers circled for Biology, but some highlighting. Physics has a lot of circled answers, writing. etc.)
-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques (Good condition. Seems like no writing done)
-16 mini-MCATS (Okay condition. Has been written in and answers circled. Some mini tests are clean though.)
-Verbal Reasoning 101 (2008) (Really good condition. Answers circled very lightly but I erased most of them. I accidentally dropped water on it one time, but let it dry; some pages in the book are a little wrinkly but you can still read it and everything.)

Kaplan (Came with the course I took. Barely used these books.): $100
-Review Notes: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Verbal Reasoning
-MCAT quicksheets (Just throwing these in. I used these, but they are still in great condition.)

AAMC: Will include for free when you buy. I have two copies. First come basis.

I will consider other offers! If you want all the books listed, I will sell them for $250 plus shipping or will consider other offers.

Dec 13, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi,

I am interested in buying the tpr hyperlearning verbal. I'll go ahead and send you a message.

OP
C

CrypticMind

5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
The Berkeley Review (Excellent condition): SOLD
-Verbal Reasoning (2013)

The Princeton Review (Excellent Condition): SOLD

ExamKrackers (bought used): $150 for all plus shipping

Kaplan (Came with the course I took. Barely used these books.): $100 plus shipping

AAMC: Will include for free when you buy. I have two copies. First come basis.

I will consider other offers! If you want all the books listed, I will sell them for $210 plus shipping or will consider other offers.