Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First post ever, woohoo.
Looking for a Berkeley Review full set from 2011 or 2012. Please get in touch with me at [email protected], or through a PM. Happy to negotiate a reasonable price.
I live in Japan, and it is QUITE difficult to get materials over here (as you might imagine!). I would pay all the international shipping fees, obviously. 🙂 I can send a souvenir, too. I am not above bribing you all with crazy Japanese toys and candy.
Looking for a Berkeley Review full set from 2011 or 2012. Please get in touch with me at [email protected], or through a PM. Happy to negotiate a reasonable price.
I live in Japan, and it is QUITE difficult to get materials over here (as you might imagine!). I would pay all the international shipping fees, obviously. 🙂 I can send a souvenir, too. I am not above bribing you all with crazy Japanese toys and candy.