TBR set and EK 1001 books!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vitaebellaa

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I am looking for TBR set and the EK 1001 books (looking to complete SN2ed's schedule). I'd like the entire TBR set, but I really need Chem I and II and Physics I and II so I can settle for just those.

I can pay with paypal immediately and am willing to pay 300-350. *I DO NOT mind if the books are marked or in poor condition but the price should reflect that accordingly!

If anyone is selling, please shoot me a PM and we can work something out! Thanks!