For Sale TBR set (bought in 2019) and more*** >>>>!!!lowered prices!!!<<<<

Started by Samitaur
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bundle offer: ALL the listed books for $280+shipping. (took notes on every TBR chapter lol, you could have those if you should want that too)
note: If you live in LA, you can pick them up.

TBR set: ($250 + shipping) [NO WRITING/NO HIGHLIGHTING]
Organic Chemistry (80 pages have a tainted color near the edges of the pages due to a spill but it's fine)
DSC_0087.JPG
General Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Want my TBR notes? you can have them with the TBR books. I went through the books extensively and took detailed notes on each chapter. I can include my ANKI flashcards, if you'd want that. I have a big binder of notes on all of the books I mentioned above. Each chapter is summarized into ~7 pages on average.

DSC_0082.JPG


older TPR set (before the 2015 MCAT): (all of these are free if you buy the TBR set)
(contains some writing and highlighting, I used it for when I needed another perspective on a concept)
-General Chemistry Review
-Biology Review
-Math and Physics Review
-Verbal Reasoning Review 2nd edition (forgot to put this in the pictures)
-TPR 3rd edition (bought new unlike the other TPR books, this is a comprehensive straight forward book, it contains the TPR MCAT strategies)

Additional: ($60,+ shipping)
-ExamKrackers 101 CARS passages (test 1-4 have highlight/writing, tests 5-11 are untouched)
-ExamKrackers 1001 Physics questions (the first 3 pages have writing, otherwise untouched)
-Psychology: Themes and Variations (Psychology Textbook which covers many MCAT psych terms, I used it to look up terms when I needed clarification)
-Kaplan General Review Notes (some text, and highlights)
DSC_0089.JPG
 
Last edited: