TC Columbia MA?

• Thread starter whataboutangela
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

whataboutangela

Hi all,
I just got an acceptace email from TC's MA program in Psychology & Education: Personality & Psychopathology track. I applied for their Ph. D program but that is what I got for now.
I'm thinking about goin but I was wondering if anyone knows stuff about TC's MA program. I've read some good and bad stuff but they were old entries. People who've been there, are there, or going there, please share some info. Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I just got an acceptace email from TC's MA program in Psychology & Education: Personality & Psychopathology track. I applied for their Ph. D program but that is what I got for now.
I'm thinking about goin but I was wondering if anyone knows stuff about TC's MA program. I've read some good and bad stuff but they were old entries. People who've been there, are there, or going there, please share some info. Thanks a bunch!

got accepted to the same MA program after a rejection, and was wondering the same thing... what previous students thought about the program.

Yea I also got into that program and am wondering basically the same thing?

I have a friend who goes there. It's ok. I'm not sure if they're accredited by CACREP though, which is something you want to make sure of it you're interested in licensure. You can check the list of programs at http://www.cacrep.org/index.html