China and Eastern Asia TCM rotation in China

Started by jaqjxdd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaqjxdd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm a third year medical student in the states interested in learning more about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) such as acupuncture and herbs. I can speak/read/write Chinese with some TCM background: I understand the basic principles and is able to apply needles, looking for more clinical exposure.

Thank you!
😍
 
the ones they set up for western med students are kind of.. duh....
if you already speak chinese just call 北京中医药大学 or something..
they are a bit more formal... schools in other cities that are also really good like
哈尔滨,广州,南京 etc.. I'm sure they can arrange something for you.
(Our 20 year plus family friend is the dean at a TCM uni... Everything can be worked out if you talk to them)
 
Hi everyone,

I'm a third year medical student in the states interested in learning more about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) such as acupuncture and herbs. I can speak/read/write Chinese with some TCM background: I understand the basic principles and is able to apply needles, looking for more clinical exposure.

Thank you!
😍
maybe i can help you.contact me: [email protected] well,good luck