Teacher Evals

Started by njac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

njac

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just so you know, we really do read them.

So when I got the one today that said I was "pretty awesome". And that was after the test where I heard one say my questions were "evil" as he left the room.

It totally made my day. And is now in my teaching portfolio.
 
I always write thoughtful and sometimes rather lengthy teacher evals. I figure everyone benefits from them.

Exactly. I hated that ours always felt rushed.

Although some of the comments are fantastic. Today, a co-resident got in response to "What are 2 things that would've improved today's lecture?"

"Catered lunch and live music."


Another friend got told she was hot in her eval. Not exactly constructive.