Teddy O'Connor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SillyFilly

Tennessee CVM 2012!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.thehorse.com/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=11964

"He spooked at something while being ridden and bolted," described Allen. "The rider came off and the horse ran toward the barn. He got into a freak accident and slid into the side of the barn and lacerated his right hind leg about 4 inches above the fetlock on the back of the leg. It looked like a knife cut it; he severed the superficial and deep digital flexor tendons, ligaments, cut both branches of the arterial blood supply, and nerves."


Oh, Teddy! What a sad year for the horses. The Super Pony will truly, TRULY be missed.
 
I saw this earlier today. I used to horse sit for a couple that went to the Rolex each year. The last year I horsesat for them they brought me back a pic of Karen O'Connor and Teddy, signed and all. It really is neat.
 
I just saw this on the chronicle of the horse site....This is a sad day🙁

Godspeed Teddy...
 
Oh, this is awful! I'm devastated. I saw the superpony go at Rolex 2007 - it was a glorious sight. god, how terrible.