You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tell me about your open lab hours
Started by deezeer55
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
till 8 pm daily. closed during the weekends. sometimes when we have a big practical / project due date coming up, our professors will make sure that lab will stay open during the weekend. sometimes lab closes early but those are very rare and we are notified in advance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is a good question to ask during interviews
Touro: Lab is open 8am-Midnight Sunday-Thursday, closed from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday (Jewish Sabbath).
Of course there may be a class in there, in which case it isn't really open for just any student to walk in, but generally that means you should be in class as well.
Of course there may be a class in there, in which case it isn't really open for just any student to walk in, but generally that means you should be in class as well.
Our sim lab is open from 6am-12am 7 days a week. But I’ve stayed as late at 2am. It really depends on when security kicks you out.So I was wondering if you guys can post your open lab hours (mainly for the sim lab) at your dental school. Our school only has it twice a week for 2 hours each day (4 hours a week total) and wanted to hear what your guys situation is. Thanks!
You guys all have it rough. We have 24 hour key card access. I didn't realize how fortunate we were. It's also nice because that means people are coming in for extra work at different times of the day. With that being said we do have many Friday afternoons and weekends that are taken up for boards or CE that we can't go in when they are in there.
This is how ours is too.Our sim lab is open from 6am-12am 7 days a week. But I’ve stayed as late at 2am. It really depends on when security kicks you out.
Wow I can't imagine having limited hours, as I've had days I've been in sim lab super late. At Michigan, its open 24/7. We just swipe in with our cards whenever we want
lab is open 24/7 365, even on holidays, Christmas, Eid, New Years. It's great
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K