Test Tools Tell Us Your “Study Anywhere” Story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Modality

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chances are, you're never without your iPhone or iPod touch. Which makes it possible to "Study Anywhere" with Modality apps. Tell us about your favorite, most interesting, peculiar, bizarre or unorthodox study session using our apps!

To make sure that everyone can “Study Anywhere” during SDN Test Prep Week, Modality is raffling off up to $1,000 worth of free applications to students who participate in our discussions.

Members don't see this ad.

I have Lange Q&A: USMLE Step 2 CK for my iPhone. It's a great tool to prevent wasting time during clerkships when you'd otherwise be standing there against a wall. During my psychiatry rotation, I would always do some questions while I waited for my attending to get to the hospital. Without fail, he would ask me a question I had done that day. It not only helped me shine on the rotation and get honors, but it really helped hammer in a lot of information to prepare me for Step 2.

During my second year, modality apps (Lange Pharm, Lange Micro, & Netter's Musculoskeletal) enabled me to transform my daily bus commute to school into active bursts of learning. It was an easy and fun way to make waiting for and riding the bus a productive part of my day.

It was also a great resource for any other time I found myself idly waiting in line, and really helped me boost my exam scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have Lange Q&A: USMLE Step 2 CK for my iPhone. It's a great tool to prevent wasting time during clerkships when you'd otherwise be standing there against a wall. During my psychiatry rotation, I would always do some questions while I waited for my attending to get to the hospital. Without fail, he would ask me a question I had done that day. It not only helped me shine on the rotation and get honors, but it really helped hammer in a lot of information to prepare me for Step 2.

Great story! There's nothing better than utilizing a few extra minutes to study with Modality apps. Check out our Lange Q&A: USMLE Step 3 app at http://modality.com/apps/Lange-QA-USMLE-Step-3_p_86.html.

During my second year, modality apps (Lange Pharm, Lange Micro, & Netter's Musculoskeletal) enabled me to transform my daily bus commute to school into active bursts of learning. It was an easy and fun way to make waiting for and riding the bus a productive part of my day.

It was also a great resource for any other time I found myself idly waiting in line, and really helped me boost my exam scores.

We bet your iPhone weighs a lot less than the print products, too!