Templates????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Methyldopa

Pharmacopoeia
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to see if anyone knew of free templates out there, so I can print them out and use to take down patient history/tracking.

I need templates? give me templates!!! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Re: Medfools: Don't you think that carrying around templates with the word "medfool" printed on it looks unprofessional? If the attending/resident dictates your report, they might wonder what the big joke is, and look askance at you.

carrigallen said:
Re: Medfools: Don't you think that carrying around templates with the word "medfool" printed on it looks unprofessional? If the attending/resident dictates your report, they might wonder what the big joke is, and look askance at you.

Attending or resident using your notes to dictate an H&P? Never seen that happen.

I used medfools.com's template for Medicine...then developed my own for Surg and OB/GYN.

Attending or resident using your notes to dictate an H&P? Never seen that happen.

You must not be writing good H&P's! Seriously though, my attending on medicine always dictated his H&P from mine on admissions I wrote up. It was generally the most complete H&P on the chart.

C

I've never seen an attending dictate an H&P. They write a quick H&P based on my presentation in rounds post-call, but it is basically re-writing what I came up with. But all of the dictations are done by the residents.