Temple AADSAS Change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfrice80

Blood, Sweat, and Beers
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My status just changed for Temple today from "invited for interview" which I did on October 7th to "received/under review." Anyone else get this for Temple? Really strange???

Members don't see this ad.

Ha same thing for me. And we interviewed the same day

Oh yeah, nice, hopefully that doesnt mean we were removed for consideration.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on the 8th, same thing

Ha, not to worry. I just quick emailed Brian and he emailed me back saying that it simply means its under committee review which is standard after the interview. Super quick response!

Ha, not to worry. I just quick emailed Brian and he emailed me back saying that it simply means its under committee review which is standard after the interview. Super quick response!

cool, thanks

How is Temple? I'm sure I'll get an interview there, but I have friends that say it's in a HORRIBLE area! I'm wondering if I should even go... how is their program and how far from the school would I have to live to be safe??
thanks a mill! ~Amanda

How is Temple? I'm sure I'll get an interview there, but I have friends that say it's in a HORRIBLE area! I'm wondering if I should even go... how is their program and how far from the school would I have to live to be safe??
thanks a mill! ~Amanda

confident much?

thanks a mill! ~Amanda

we get the usual daily drive by. every other month a bombing or two. i heard from an upperclassmen that the more bullet wounds/scars you have the higher your class rank is. :laugh:

thanks a mill! ~Amanda

HAHAHAHAHA i don't even have that much confidence and that is even after I get an interview invite!

thanks a mill! ~Amanda

Thats not even confidence, thats cocky :thumbdown: