Temple acceptance email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efficient

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Email sent a while ago.

Members don't see this ad.

wait, you got an email acceptance a while ago? about how long about? congrats by the way!

around 10 am eastern. thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nervous. Waiting patiently for this one.

as am I guys!!!! I keep refreshing my email but I'm starting to get over it.

I just received my acceptance email 5 minutes ago, so keep checking everyone and good luck! :)

this is when i hope having a last name at the end of the alphabet pays off.

Guess they are trickling them out instead of a mass email, come on temple, thats cruel. Haha, ah well nothing to do but sit and wait. Goodluck everyone :luck::corny: :luck:

O and CONGRATULATIONS!

Ya it's an individual email so it's probably taking a while

I just received my email at 11:26 AM. Good luck to all still waiting and congrats to all that have already received it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you believe it's alphabetical? My last name begins with a K, no word yet. The people who have received e-mails, what's your last name start with?

I dont believe it is alphabetical... i know someone who is an R and was accepted... no idea how they are doing the order, wish I did know...

I was going to say possibly by interview date, but lion on predents killed that.

Do you believe it's alphabetical? My last name begins with a K, no word yet. The people who have received e-mails, what's your last name start with?

My last name starts with S

My last name starts with S

My last name starts with T and I was accepted at 11:28

I also spoke with Brian, he said they were "trickling out," so dont be bummed if you havent heard yet

good luck to everyone

So is it worth calling them? Or should I just wait for an e-mail, I imagine if they are trying to send e-mails it would be hard if they have everyone calling. Oh well I will wait a bit longer before calling.

So is it worth calling them? Or should I just wait for an e-mail, I imagine if they are trying to send e-mails it would be hard if they have everyone calling. Oh well I will wait a bit longer before calling.

Id probably hold off on calling . . . he said it was taking some time, and I didnt call the office directly. Just be patient . . . and good luck to you

I am kind of late posting this today, but guess what, I got accepted!!

So, does anyone know if Temple has sent out all of their Dec 1 invites?

they're still going out! i just got mine today!

Temple must not have liked me.

Oh well... Congrats to everybody that got accepted!

i got one too! anyone going to Temple for sure? I think I am :)
For those of you who didn't receive the e-mail yet, don't worry too much. I'm sure they'll send out more. Anyways, I really want to thank all the SDNers for all the help and support over the past few months. Good luck to all of you. And for those who got accepted to Temple, hope to see you next fall!

i'm seriously considering going! i wanna be openminded because i still have other interviews. specifically, i'm going to maryland next week and i wanna see how i like it there. but realistically, i'll probably end up at temple! i loved the whole environment at the school and the amount of clinical experience they provide. also, its only an hour and a half away from my home town and i'm so tired of living so far away from home! Maybe we'll get to meet in august!

I got in! Got the email today!

i got one too! anyone going to Temple for sure? I think I am :)
For those of you who didn't receive the e-mail yet, don't worry too much. I'm sure they'll send out more. Anyways, I really want to thank all the SDNers for all the help and support over the past few months. Good luck to all of you. And for those who got accepted to Temple, hope to see you next fall!

I'm going to Temple for sure!

got an email acceptance today also...interviewed 19th of november