Temple AMCS

Started by SHS22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SHS22

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone applied to the Temple Advanced Core in Medical Sciences Program? It's a new program this year. http://www.temple.edu/medicine/education/post_bac_programs.htm

Apparently this is the first year the med school is running the post - bac. There has been hardly any talk about it on SD. Anyways, I applied to the program in May. I tried calling the office a couple of times and everytime I get the same response -- they are still reviewing applications.

It's getting pretty late to send out notifications, in my opinion. If anyone has any information or has been accepted to the program, let me know. Otherwise I'll keep on waiting. Thanks.