Temple Anesthesia

Started by AnesApp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AnesApp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What were everyone's thoughts on this program. I am having a tough time deciding between temple, NYMC, downstate, and UCONN. I really couldnt tell if the residents seemed happy. There is no scutwork reviews on this program. So any info on the program will be helpful.
 
What were everyone's thoughts on this program. I am having a tough time deciding between temple, NYMC, downstate, and UCONN. I really couldnt tell if the residents seemed happy. There is no scutwork reviews on this program. So any info on the program will be helpful.

Hi, this may not be the most helpful of replies, I was just curious to know where you ended up. Thanks!