Temple BCMS 2017-2018 Applicant Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Any 2017-2018 BCMS applicants out there?
Hi there!

My application was submitted the first week in December. I am unsure when we are expected to hear back. Based on past threads on student doctor, it looks like people didn't hear until March.

Do you know anything about the review process?

Thanks!
 
Last year the minimum SAT was 1400 out of 1600 for this program. Does anyone know if this is still true and if so, what a competitive SAT score might be?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if they consider applicants who don't have their SAT or ACT scores?
 
Has anyone else not heard back regarding interviews? I have yet to hear anything, either an offer or denial. I applied in November 2016.