Temple CST Post-Bacc Program Pre-Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MintyFresh811

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have my interview with Temple's ACHS program coming up and wanted to know if anyone interviewed with them yet, how it was, and when did you hear back from them?? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have an interview with them soon and wanted to know how it went?

Hi! I attended Temple's ACHS program 2020-2021 and can try to answer any questions you may have!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I attended Temple's ACHS program 2020-2021 and can try to answer any questions you may have!
hi, thank you so much! well first which path did you do? how are the professors? how was your cohort? did you find the program to be helpful?

hi, thank you so much! well first which path did you do? how are the professors? how was your cohort? did you find the program to be helpful?
I was pre-dental. Most professors were great while one or two were....alright. I was a part of the cohort that had all online classes due to COVID so things may be different in person. However, I LOVED my cohort. I made some awesome friends and we all support each other and our professional goals. I personally found the program super helpful and it was a great way to show dental schools that I can manage the rigor of their curriculum. I've had multiple acceptances this cycle but also have a few pre-med friends who haven't heard back from any schools and are really stressing. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk more!

Reactions: 1 user
I was pre-dental. Most professors were great while one or two were....alright. I was a part of the cohort that had all online classes due to COVID so things may be different in person. However, I LOVED my cohort. I made some awesome friends and we all support each other and our professional goals. I personally found the program super helpful and it was a great way to show dental schools that I can manage the rigor of their curriculum. I've had multiple acceptances this cycle but also have a few pre-med friends who haven't heard back from any schools and are really stressing. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk more!
Hi! I was also accepted into the ACHS program pre-med and have some questions too, if you don't mind. It seems like you had a great experience with your cohort. I am hoping I have a similar experience, but I am finding that no one is posting in the Slack app and I haven't gotten any responses to posts bout housing etc. Does the activity pick up closer top the start of the program? I hope to replicate your group work experience!

Thank you.