Temple dental student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toluca1978

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently class of 2010 Temple dental student and recently moved from Florida with a family. I am in a dilemma of whether to buy or rent if any Temple dental student out there who is currently renting or has bought a property please give me some tips on the location.
 
I would not buy and I'd rent. I thought of buying a property so I can become a resident and get in state tuition but when I got the guide line on what factors make u a resident I was like oh well, I am not gonna take a risk and buy a property. It's just another headache that I don't need.