Temple DMD MBA Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sks2286

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone have any info on this program? Ive always had an interest in doing my MBA. Do you have to take the GMAT to enroll? Is it possible to finish it 4 years? What can one do with the degree other than apply it to their private practice? Any basic info other than the information on the website would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

You can finish the DMD/MBA program at Temple in four years. It is typically completed in five years, to the best of my knowledge.

An MBA makes you a more versatile employee, so you could manage a department in a hospital, for instance, with an MBA more easily than you could with just a DMD/DDS.

And you do not need to take any additional tests to enroll in the dual degree program. The DAT will get you in.

Hope this helps.

And you do not need to take any additional tests to enroll in the dual degree program. The DAT will get you in.

Interviewed at Temple recently. Brian said you had to take the GMAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it worth it to get one? You can do one year full-time or not work or do one in the future in the evening.. Having trouble deciding whether I should apply to schools with combined degree programs or not.