Temple DPT 2021

Started by Affv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Affv

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from the 11/10 Interview at Temple? Or, any later interview dates?
 
Has anyone heard back from the 11/10 Interview at Temple? Or, any later interview dates?

I heard back. I interviewed on that date and received an acceptance email on 11/27. They are likely still in the throws of choosing applicants, best of luck!
 
I heard back. I interviewed on that date and received an acceptance email on 11/27. They are likely still in the throws of choosing applicants, best of luck!

Congrats!! And thanks for replying! You think you’ll end up accepting?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted in late December but declined a couple days ago. They have a great program. Just expensive for out of state students.