Temple DPT app status

Started by nicorin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nicorin

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple sent me a confirmation email saying that they received my PTCAS and supplemental app (the supplemental was the super basic demographic one, correct?), yet when I check on their website on my application status, it says there are still incomplete outstanding items.

Was I supposed to send materials to them directly as well as through PTCAS? I didn't see anything mentioned like that on their site. Now I'm worried my application is on hold because they think I'm missing materials. I submitted my PTCAS Oct. 7 and supplemental Oct. 9. If their class is full already that's fine. I'd just like to know if I'm missing something that could be delaying my application
 
That's apparently a glitch between PTCAS and Temple's system. I had the same thing happen to me so I wouldn't worry about it!