Temple DPT Interview Feedback

Started by PTlex
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTlex

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,
I have recently been contacted with an invitation for Temples DPT program, and will be doing so on Nov 15th. Admittedly, i am extremely excited, as well as anxious, for this opportunity. As part of my preparation I just wished to get some feedback on anyone else who has recently had an interview at Temple or any other DPT program.

Specifically, I was curious on the dress code. I want to look good but would a suit and tie be over-doing it? What kind of questions are typically asked and how long should a response be? Or any other advice?
Also, I have looked through the search bar and reviewed two other similar threads, but figured creating a new one now would not be of harm since many interviews have already been conducted for this year.

Thanks all
 
Greetings,
I have recently been contacted with an invitation for Temples DPT program, and will be doing so on Nov 15th. Admittedly, i am extremely excited, as well as anxious, for this opportunity. As part of my preparation I just wished to get some feedback on anyone else who has recently had an interview at Temple or any other DPT program.

Specifically, I was curious on the dress code. I want to look good but would a suit and tie be over-doing it? What kind of questions are typically asked and how long should a response be? Or any other advice?
Also, I have looked through the search bar and reviewed two other similar threads, but figured creating a new one now would not be of harm since many interviews have already been conducted for this year.

Thanks all

Definitely wear a suit!