Temple DPT Interview Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTlex

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,
I have recently been contacted with an invitation for Temples DPT program, and will be doing so on Nov 15th. Admittedly, i am extremely excited, as well as anxious, for this opportunity. As part of my preparation I just wished to get some feedback on anyone else who has recently had an interview at Temple or any other DPT program.

Specifically, I was curious on the dress code. I want to look good but would a suit and tie be over-doing it? What kind of questions are typically asked and how long should a response be? Or any other advice?
Also, I have looked through the search bar and reviewed two other similar threads, but figured creating a new one now would not be of harm since many interviews have already been conducted for this year.

Thanks all

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings,
I have recently been contacted with an invitation for Temples DPT program, and will be doing so on Nov 15th. Admittedly, i am extremely excited, as well as anxious, for this opportunity. As part of my preparation I just wished to get some feedback on anyone else who has recently had an interview at Temple or any other DPT program.

Specifically, I was curious on the dress code. I want to look good but would a suit and tie be over-doing it? What kind of questions are typically asked and how long should a response be? Or any other advice?
Also, I have looked through the search bar and reviewed two other similar threads, but figured creating a new one now would not be of harm since many interviews have already been conducted for this year.

Thanks all

Definitely wear a suit!