Temple DPT Interview

Started by Affv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Affv

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an invite to interview at Temple. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the interview process here. Any advice would be great!
Thank you!!
 
Hey, I also received an invite to interview! Would love if somebody could post some advice as well.
 
Hey, I also received an invite to interview! Would love if somebody could post some advice as well.
Its very laid back and I think they are looking for people who stand out in a group. Cant be the quiet kid in the back. Gotta wear a suit!