Temple DPT

Started by tennis10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennis10

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Temple in early January and they still haven't reviewed my application. Is anyone else in the same boat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dalingil, I would assume so as well, I was accepted to the program, and have gotten a lot of group emails containing 50 or so names that has been the "class", but its not finalized until May. I myself just recently withdrew my spot, and decided on a different school, and I am sure more will do the same. I am not sure how they are doing it, but I would assume they are selecting from their waitlist first.
 
I applied in August and was wait-listed after an interview. I had emailed them back in December and they told me their class was full and depending on whether people dropped from the class then they would go to the wait-list. I was very fortunate to be offered a spot a couple days ago, but I definitely understand the frustration! I emailed Dr. Carp a bunch of times throughout the process - it doesn't hurt to email them to get some information or at least your name stuck with them.