Temple Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanoosa7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the essay topic is for the Temple interview? The letter says it is a topic related to the profession of dentistry...anyone have any more info on it? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nanoosa7 said:
Does anyone know what the essay topic is for the Temple interview? The letter says it is a topic related to the profession of dentistry...anyone have any more info on it? Thanks!

Don't worry about it, check the interview feedback link. Mine asked me to describe the suport system(s) in my life or something like that. They just wanna see if you know how to put few words into a sentencs.

Nanoosa7 said:

Don't sweat it, they aren't expecting a masterpiece.

I think the essay topics vary, but mine was about support systems in my life.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine asked who the most influential person in my life was/is. Dont worry about it, when you get there its at the end of the day and it shouldnt be too bad. Good luck!

Mine asked what you valued in your education pursuit.

brian dumps a stack on the table and they're then passed around..there a few different ones in the pile so it's kind of random what you get..
mine was what situations stress me out and how i deal with it..kind of a silly question considering i had just answered it in my interview 10 minutes before hand (and heard 2 other ppl answer the question)

Mine asked me what I would do in 10 years if I became disabled, and was unable to practice dentistry....

you only have to write 2-3 paragraphs, dont sweat it ;)

Hey guys, can anyone explain to me this essay thingi? What is the diff. b/w this school essay and the ASSDAS essay??

Its just a short essay they make you write after the interview. They randomly choose some questions, samples of which you can see in this thread.