1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Temple FYI

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cusp of carabelli, Dec 15, 2005.

1. cusp of carabelli

10+ Year Member

for those of you who are still worried about what school you pick affecting whether or not you can specialize, I know for our class....our class is doing pretty good. so far we are 4/5 applicants placed for ortho, 4/4 placed for prostho, 1/1 perio, and yeah..i'm not sure about the other specialties yet b/c most of them haven't started interviewing but yeah...9/10 people so far and countless others going to gpr's/aegd's. So if you really really really want to specialize, you can do it at any school...even at a "clinical" school like temple where "everyone" becomes gp's..or at least that seems to be the rumor going around. Just go to the one in the area where you will be happy for the next 4 years and do your best. Congrats to those who will be starting next year, and those of you who are still waiting...hang in there....and don't give up hope. If anyone has questions about temple, i'd be happy to try and answer them. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Membership Revoked
    Removed

:wow: 4/4 for prostho!! :wow: :wow:

haha... i'm a jerk! :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eamonmon

eamonmon Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hi how is it going? I have a question about temple. Do you know how many people accepted their admissions already from the dec. 1st accpetances? Also I interviewed in mid november and I wasnot accepted on dec. 1st and some people told me because I interviewed late, do u know if that is true? Thank you so much.