Temple FYI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cusp of carabelli

D.M.D.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those of you who are still worried about what school you pick affecting whether or not you can specialize, I know for our class....our class is doing pretty good. so far we are 4/5 applicants placed for ortho, 4/4 placed for prostho, 1/1 perio, and yeah..i'm not sure about the other specialties yet b/c most of them haven't started interviewing but yeah...9/10 people so far and countless others going to gpr's/aegd's. So if you really really really want to specialize, you can do it at any school...even at a "clinical" school like temple where "everyone" becomes gp's..or at least that seems to be the rumor going around. Just go to the one in the area where you will be happy for the next 4 years and do your best. Congrats to those who will be starting next year, and those of you who are still waiting...hang in there....and don't give up hope. If anyone has questions about temple, i'd be happy to try and answer them. :)

Members don't see this ad.