Temple interview and rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read of several peopel on here who have not been accepted to temple. My question is, of the people that have been rejected, how many of them had interviews. I am curious to know if anyone that has had an interview has been rejected yet, or, if all the rejections were from people that have not been granted an interview. I interviewed in mud october, and I have yet o hear anything. I am hoping that, perhaps, "no news is good news'

Members don't see this ad.

premedman said:
I have read of several peopel on here who have not been accepted to temple. My question is, of the people that have been rejected, how many of them had interviews. I am curious to know if anyone that has had an interview has been rejected yet, or, if all the rejections were from people that have not been granted an interview. I interviewed in mud october, and I have yet o hear anything. I am hoping that, perhaps, "no news is good news'

Temple doesn't send out rejections and acceptances for people who have interviewed until after Dec. 1. At least that's the impression I got from Brian when I was there.

I got rejected without an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gurl21 said:
I got rejected without an interview.

When did you submit your application and what is your stats.?
thank you

I was under the same impression that temple doesn't send out notification until after Dec. 1. But apparently, if you look under the "rejections" thread, someone has already got a rejection after interview

i think i might have to take it upon myself to reject temple. their football team is 0-10 and ranked last in the USA in D-I football. So sad.