Temple Interview? Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apple84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Temple for interview? I have called them three times last week and they kept telling me that the interview won't start until February. But, I just realized that someone already got accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, i don't think anybody got in...I called them so many times and they have been consistent that their interview will start in early spring.

Forget those claim they got in cos they are flat out lying!

Has anyone heard from Temple for interview? I have called them three times last week and they kept telling me that the interview won't start until February. But, I just realized that someone already got accepted.

Ok, Idkudos. You have now pissed me off, so now I will tell you why some of us have already been interviewed and already got accepted. Dr. Borenstein himself went through applicant files and hand picked four non-traditional students that he really wanted to enter the program. He thought we had stellar grades, PCAT scores, and great experiences. We were told we were very early in the process, and it was an experiment to see if he could recruit stellar students into the program. This is why they will not tell you they have already held one interview session. We were told then and there we would get acceptance letters and a scholarship. You should not say people are lying. There is no reason to make stuff like this up. None of us who got in said anything to your previous comments on other threads because we were not aware interviews for others would be held later and we are also modest and humble people.
Hey, i don't think anybody got in...I called them so many times and they have been consistent that their interview will start in early spring.

Members don't see this ad :)
Experiment? Temple is not even a newly built school. Why do they even need an experiment? I don't understand. Why does school even lie to student who are interested in their school? I mentioned that I heard someone was accepted on the phone but they told me all the completed applications were currently in hold and January Interview would be the first interview they will have. I guess you two are very outstanding students. Congratulation on your acceptance anyway. :thumbup:

ldkudos. Why would anyone lie about getting into a pharmacy school? Who would that even impress? If ladybugs really wanted to impress you, she could tell you that she works at a big-name company on some chemical thingy I can't even pronounce :p, that she has research experience from Yale, and a great GPA and PCAT to boot! I know these things are true because we had a group interview at Temple back in November.

I'm sorry Temple has been withholding information from you, but you are being disrespectful and immature by calling us liars, especially because we are your peers.

University of Mississippi does the same thing. Picks a few students that they want to consider early or for reasons other than the traditional application process, and interviews them.

Wow, Temple works in mysterious ways. Nonetheless, congrats to all who were accepted. Hope to see you guys there in August. Also to those who haven't heard anything or had interviews, its still early. Go introduce yourselves to the staff. :D