Temple Interview Invite

Started by DMD DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMD DOC

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a temple invite, do you think it is worth going this late in the game? I am pretty set on BU but wouldn't mind going to Temple, but I think I will more than likely just get waitlisted, does anyone know if Temple is full?

Thanks
Vikas
 
I believe that there are about 20 spots left open at Temple as of the middle of February, so I guess they are still looking for a few good students to fill up the class, otherwise, you wouldn't have got an interview.

T 2006
 
Vikas,

You have to go! If you think BU is good, try Temple! I'd go!! 😎
 
I just scheduled my interview, they said they had 23 open spots and still interviewing to fill the alt list. I will let you know how it goes!!

Thanks Again for all the help
Vikas